Saturday, October 21, 2006

Moved - new house! :)

~good morning!~

hehe. officially at my new place already :) moved yesterday! the number of stuff that had to be moved.. reali can faint arh! thank god hubby has been helpin me 'transport' my stuff over (almost) every wkend, so im done with my unpacking le! hehe. dun wan to end up last minute rumbling for stuff :/

had dinner with hubby and he came over to see see my new (messy) house! hee. supposedly going to meet his men - not for army stuff ok! its to play games! *faint* but end up not going cos one was sick or sth.. since i finish my exams liao, i told hubby to teach me how to play the game, lol! as long as the game is not those dizzy dizzy kind, den it is ok with me! last time i actually learned how to play Counter Strike! muahah.. but i cannot tahan the screen, cos make me very giddy so i had to giv up :(

heh. i dunno y i mention suddenly tat i miss the GunBound days.. den .. hubby wen to download for me on my com! *evil thoughts* i can start playin again! muahahha.. i was a .. semi addict lar! every nite reali play without fail during poly days, lol! so last nite, hubby was @ my plc till ard 2am.. playin GunBound! LOL.

Thursday was my last day @ DBS.. actually i wasnt reali workin on tat day la. de day was spent packing up my desk.. and mingling wif my frens! lol. so shiok, boss was on MC! muahahah... my colleagues gave me a surprise treat! hehe, thanks gals.. :) the next half of the day, i was at their seats 'gossiping' with them, till 530pm! hehehe.. one by one gave me all their wishes until make me so she bu de to leave.. but of cuz, no more lookin back! :) there's still many lunches with them cos my new office is jus walkin distance from them, hehe :p startin my new workplace nex Monday.. a bit nervour and worried! hehe. hope the peeps there are nice too :):)

school's gettin reali tied up for me.. my last sem has started.. and the last 2 modules is reali chimology lor! :( jialat already! sigh sigh! *headache* oh well, i'll jus try my best.. fail den.. suck thumb liao lor! muahahah.. thats wad hubby always tell me, LOL.

ok la, i'll jus enjoy this wkend first huh.. hubby's comin down for breakfast! hehe *smiles* he told me to call him @ 930.. but as usual.. sure cannot wake him up one! heh.. bah, since he wen home so late yest, better let him rest more. if he dun hav enough sleep.. you'll see the ugly side of him! super duper bad tempered! even i am also not spared ok!*oops* hehe. my stomach very hungry :/ *grin*

No comments: